COME AND JOIN US
IF YOU DARE...
With over 35 years of scaring experience – the Frightening Freaks of Fort Amherst know how to make you jump, shiver and tremble in your boots. In fact, we thrive on making you afraid!
Prepare to be Scared
Find out what’s lurking in our terrifying tunnels! Test your nerves – and be ready to expect the unexpected. Creepy, slimy, chilling, haunting... A night to never forget!
Put Fort Amherst Halloween in the diary now: we’ll be waiting for you!
Tunnel Tours available:
Friday 25th October
Saturday 26th October
Sunday 27th October
Wednesday 30th October
Thursday 31st October
Friday 1st November; and
Saturday 2nd November
(Times to be confirmed.)
We have something for everyone, with a children’s party and tour, special ‘teen tour’, and our fearsomely famous adults only tour.
Fear makes you hungry! Mouth-watering BBQ and freshly made, delicious doughnuts available all through the night. Terrorise your taste buds at our themed bar, and enjoy our marvellous food stalls and vans, music, entertainment and events.
New this year! Hype up the horror with our Escape Room, put into place in partnership with Hysteria Escape Rooms.
We love you to dress up and add to our atmosphere of fear!
Souvenirs and Photographs
Professional photographer available – and an array of souvenirs to purchase.
All proceeds to the upkeep and restoration of Fort Amherst – Britain’s largest and best preserved Napoleonic fort. Thank you for your support!
I've got to share with you the amazing experience that is the Halloween Horrors. We went along last night and had a truly horrifying but exceptionally fun evening. The tours are so well put together, costumes and make up is quite brilliant. My 15 year old daughter was in horror heaven. We jumped and screamed out of skins. Even my 6ft 4in husband was lured in the scary world at the Fort for a full 45 minutes. I urge you to go next year if you can. But only if you are brave...
Awarding the Fort Amherst Halloween team a gold medal for sheer raw enthusiasm, immense energy, imaginative presentation and the best Halloween experience available in Kent. A 'Must Go To' experience for all age groups for the total fun and happy excitement involved. Brilliant.
This years serving of fright did not disappoint. We were chopped, stroked, poked and shocked by the various rooms of fear. Fantastic event!!!!
Favourite Halloween attraction ever super scary amazing and definitely coming again thank you to all the actors who took part
We did the under 12's tour, it was sufficiently scary to make my child scream at times! Our guide was very good with the children, she gave them a code word to shout at the monsters if they wanted them to back off, and she kept the scary creatures under control so it was frightening but not overwhelming. The tunnels are such a great Halloween backdrop and lots of effort has gone into the scene dressing. I imagine the adult tours are terrifying. Lasts about 20 minutes, incredibly good value for money, and a souvenir photo can be purchased for £4 which again is great value. A fantastic experience all round.
IF YOU DARE.
Tickets are non-refundable, and non-transferable. Please arrive 20 minutes before your timeslot.
For your enjoyment and safety, and that of others, please note the following before booking:
- You will be required to walk and crawl through narrow and low areas
- This event is not for those of a nervous disposition, fear of the dark or fear of enclosed spaces.
- The ground is uneven: please wear appropriate footwear. No stilettos!
- Certain areas will be in complete darkness.
- The tour starts with a steep climb and there will be stairs on the route.
- Wrap up warm! The tunnels are cold, and the route goes outside.
- Strobe lights and smoke effects are used.
- Sharp, dangerous items, weapons (or improvised weapons) – or anything deemed a danger - are not allowed. The site has security, and the right to search and disallow admission
- Yes – there are live actors! For teen and adult tours, our trained actors may touch you.
For parking information, further questions and full terms and conditions, go to: halloweenhorrors.co.uk
- Age: suitable for 16+; ID may be required
- Torches: no torches, or light sources of any kind allowed
- Alcohol: we have a licensed bar; no other alcohol permitted on site
- Smoking: not during the tour. Only in allocated areas on the site
- Duration: the tour is between 45 and 60 minutes on average
- Dogs: no dogs, including guide dogs, are allowed; there are special effects that will frighten them
- Wheelchairs: sorry, but this is not a wheelchair accessible event
- Toilets: these are available, including an accessible toilet
Let us know how we can help
Need to get in contact to ask a question?
01634 847 747