Fort Amherst is comprised of five Limited Companies, Fort Amherst Heritage Trust Ltd, Events & Weddings Ltd, Café Ltd, Fort Amherst Ltd (Car park) and Halloween Ltd.
If you no longer want us to process your personal details, you can ask us to stop at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Access to your information and correction
- How to contact us
What information do we collect about you?
- We collect information about you when you contact us or place an order for products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
How will we use the information about you?
- We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you. We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website. Fort Amherst will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside the Fort Amherst Heritage Trust.
- We would like to send you information about products and services of ours and other companies in our group which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to other members of the Fort Amherst Heritage Trust. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com
Access to your information and correction
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address: Fort Amherst Heritage Trust, Fort Amherst, Dock Road, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4UB. We may make a small charge for this service. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result
How to contact us
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or write to us: Fort Amherst Heritage Trust, Fort Amherst, Dock Road, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4UB